If You will get plugin upload failure message like “– The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. –” , please follow steps
- Login to your cpanel/FTP , if its cpanel click file manager
- Then navigate to your wordpress site plugin folder (example : /public_html/your wordpress site folder/wp-content/plugins/ )
- Then Upload and extract our ‘wpblazer plugin’ to that folder.
- Log into your wordpress site admin account, go to plugin section and activate our wpblazer plugin.
- After activation paste the api key from WpBlazer dashboard to get connected. (Api key can be found at your added site ‘Settings’ )
if you don’t want to do manually , contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase upload_max_filesize to 3mb.