Adding your website at WpBlazer is very simple. There are two steps to carry out to connect your site that are given below.
- Adding site at WpBlazer
- Connecting your site
1. Adding site at WpBlazer
- Click ‘Add Site’ button at the top menu.
- Enter Site details.
- Add your site by clicking ‘Add Site’ button.
- After adding site, you will get above notification.
- Copy or notedown your api key
- Download wpblazer plugin.
2. Connecting your site
1.Click Activate Automatically Button
Automatic method may fail if there is any block or firewall at your site , in such case you need to switch over to manual method.
Manual Method :
- Log into your wordpress site admin account, go to plugin section and then click ‘Add new’ button to upload WpBlazer plugin.
- Once plugin is installed, click ‘Activate’ button.
- After activation paste the api key from WpBlazer dashboard to get connected. (Api key can be found at your added site ‘Settings’ )