Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
If you get Communication Failure Issue. Please cross check Following steps
- Make Sure you have entered correct site url, double check your wordpress admin settings and wpblazer site settingWordPress Admin Site Settings
WPBlazer Site Settings
- Make sure your site is accessible and live, click the url link at dashboard and check
- If you have tried multiple times, our ip might got blocked, in such case contact your server provider to whitelist our ip 67.225.137.*
- If you have checked all above three steps, but if your plugin still fails , then contact our support, we will look into your issue.
Backup PRO is similar to cloudbackup and schedule backup. but its designed for running large backup with out server issue . if your site backup fails due to server issue. backup pro will be good alternative . But to configure we need you to enter ftp details. this backup will depend on our infrastructure, not based on customer infrastructure, so it wont fail. you can’t able to schedule this backup, will run automatically daily
you can click view backup button to check new backups that’s running daily
Once you click Activate button, uptime monitor starts checking your website, if there is any downtime will get email and reported in this page.
we will check your website every 10 minutes and if your site didn’t respond for 20 seconds,we will report you as down, once we access, will report back as Site-UP message.
- Click the clone button near your site
- Enter the destination site details where you want to clone (the site should be empty, should not have any wordpress)
Name: Site name
Website : Destination site url
Hosting : hosting where website is connected
group : site group
Note : make sure you clone less complicated sites, like having data less than 100 mb or not having complicated plugin/themes installed ( you need to deactivate the plugin and make clone). cloning website purely depends on your hosting provider capacity and it may fail if your server is not compatible.
- Make sure you have added your cpanel details first>
- Then fill out the basic site information and click install wp button
Site Name: your site name
Hosting: select the correct hosting you have pointed
Site URL: your site web url
Site username: WordPress admin username
Site Password: WordPress Site password
Plugin/Theme Installation: Select plugin/theme you want